Friday, February 19, 2010

Free Photos Of Kates Wedding Photography - Consumer Input (that Means You :D ) *lengthy With Pictures*?

Wedding photography - Consumer input (that means you :D ) *lengthy with pictures*? - free photos of kates

Ok, I wedding photography and I want your opinion on my work, prices and possible website designs.

Price
Each comes with all the pictures on DVD (until 1000), 100 Photo copyright improved version so that you as many as you may want to print.
$ 550 - 8 hours
$ 450 - 6 hours
$ 350 - 4 hours

Commitment - $ 75 and $ 75 goes into the price of a wedding when you book your wedding with us. (So that you get for free when you book a wedding with us ... and its only $ 75, if not ... except for the text to have work)

I'm still working on a portfolio, but here is what I have so far (and I improved my camera equipment so that you can only get better haha).
Wedding 1-http: / / secure.smilebox.com / ECom / openTheB ...

Wedding 2 (most recent, I do not know how the presentation of my images cropped when images: () - http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheB ...

Commitment - http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheB ...

Do you think my work is good enough for the price I ask. Me and an assistant.

Website designs
- Do you want to see it for marriage (by clicking on the marriage of John and Kate, then another, etc.)
or just another gallery of weddings

And the bad thing would be to me to competitors in the list (with their permission) on my website. Part of the reason that started that I studied photography for almost 6 years and am also a bride. I felt I needed a wedding photographer at affordable prices.I thought it would be good if involve a separate section on the list of places, tips and tricks, etc. on my side. So brides visit, but decided that I can not the photographer, they still get useful information. (This is where my girlfriend says I'm too "nice" to be in marketing)

Thank you for reading: DY answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment