Monday, February 22, 2010

Whats So Good About The Golf Gti Golf Jokes?

Golf Jokes? - whats so good about the golf gti

What is the difference between a golfer and a skydiver? We WHACK "Damn!" another is "Damn!" Whack.

As the golfer was to break his leg? He dropped the ball washing machine.

Two men playing golf, when a hearse drives by. The man stops in front of tee floor and pulled his hat out of respect. The other golfer said: "Whether it is the problem?" The first player answers "is the funeral of my wife."

Four courses boast of their children. The first man said: "My son was so successful that he has his own construction company and his friend gave him a house."
The second man said: "My son is so successful that it has its own car dealership and even gave his friend two Cadillacs.
The third man said: "My son is such a success, a stockbroker and gave one of his friends in a portfolio of $ 100,000." After the fourth man to them after the service hit.
The fourth man to ask what your child says, "Well, my son is gay, I'm not happy with him, but I think it's really good, dass The last three guys who beat him to a house, two Cadillacs and U.S. $ 100,000 in shares "

No comments:

Post a Comment