Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Diagram Nikon Slr Film Camera Was My Nikon Kit Lens Supposed To Come With A Lens Hood?

Was my Nikon kit lens supposed to come with a lens hood? - diagram nikon slr film camera

I just open my new AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm EDII 5/3.5-5.6G yesterday.
He came with my D80. But there exists no cut in the field.

The instruction manual refers to the lens cover, and also in the marking scheme for parts of the lens.

I know it is very expensive, but I still think.
Has anyone that goal ... if they come with a hood, or I can buy it separately?

Thank you:)

5 comments:

fhotoace said...

Yes, he was with the lens cap, lens cap came forward and backward.

Some "discount" sites charge extra camera on-line newspapers, which supposedly come with the camera ... such as CD, battery, charger, USB cable, A / V, etc.

HS said...

I bought the D80 kit and came with the hood, but I am 18-135mm lens.

HS said...

I bought the D80 kit and came with the hood, but I am 18-135mm lens.

HS said...

I bought the D80 kit and came with the hood, but I am 18-135mm lens.

prijesh1... said...

The goal of the D80 Kit 18-135mm first is 18-55mm
did u get it frm gray market?
If the set and did all the paint. Includes umbrella

Post a Comment