Monday, December 28, 2009

New Business Gifts Im Looking For Unique Ideas & Suggestion For My New Small Business. OrangeKnife.com Fine Cutlery & Gifts? HELP

Im looking for unique ideas & suggestion for my new small business. OrangeKnife.com Fine cutlery & Gifts? HELP - new business gifts

I just started a new business and am looking for help. In straight out of college and already tired from working in poorly paid jobs. Design suggestions, comments, ideas, anything to help a young entrepreneur. The website is OrangeKnife.com fine tableware and gifts. The focus on male Lockback pocket knives and other gifts. Finally, I create my own logo, add a personalized gift box, monogram, customized brochures and the whole thing. Targeting a niche here. All suggestions are welcome. Check it out OrangeKnife.com. By the way Kaufmann never used Yahoo for small businesses. Hey, I have forty dollars and it has no Web services, but no. Try another. I was very much like using Yahoo Mail, and above all, love always disappointed especially yahoo.com ask! AnyWho Thanks! @

No comments:

Post a Comment