Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Posterior Tibial Tendinitis Do I Have Tendinitis?

Do I have tendinitis? - posterior tibial tendinitis

A few months ago I went to my doctor and asked for a foot injury that had gone too far. I love racing, I am up to 5 miles around 4 to 5 times per week had. But a strange pain in my ankle, which after a while I stopped the vehicle. Before I had immediately after exercise, either running or jumping rope. I did some research on and looked like a clear case of posterior tibial tendinitis. I have not ran much better than 2 months. Sometimes, only sometimes. I still sometimes get the feeling of discomfort in my ankle. This raises my doubts about the problem is that I never noticed swelling, redness or anything, and I can not even raise one leg heel. I read it should also be painful for someone with PTTD. No idea what could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment