Friday, December 11, 2009

Sorority Practices Avoidant Personality Disorder.. And A New Sorority... Problem?

Avoidant personality disorder.. and a new sorority... problem? - sorority practices

I think I have a kind Avoidant personality disorder, because I rejected a great fear of being embarrassed. See a counselor in the morning in order to overcome this problem, but I'm talking recently, a new fraternity, and I heard a girl with him today in the line in the cafeteria to feed him, and he asked m 'said he had my money and also that the disease is because the practice is delayed. The conversation goes on and so can be awkward convos always think that maybe now that I am a great wine.

What can I do?
I want to make new friends, but I really want what others think.

2 comments:

Star said...

that the avoidant personality disorder, not even close, more like social anxiety or low self-esteem.

Personality disorders are very extreme. The fear of rejection and try to fit in and uncomfortable conversation with new people is really quite normal, especially in his old age assistance.

Eric said...

I also think I suffer from a personality disorder Avoidant attract (Apt. with a therapist for advice.) But I have believed for many years. Go to the university has helped me to understand that you think most of the time, people judge you, not really. We create the illusion of our mind that we are what we do ourselves, "says Richter. and after high school, hardly anyone is that the judge mental.

What helped me is going to force me to get there. I will be criticized, but no matter. and only repeated that they sent to me.
Just be nice and say to yourself over and over again saying that everything go well, because they will criticize them, (if it feels like you are.)

thats what helped me, I hope this helps:]

Post a Comment